Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rules for my card game

Rules for my Card Game.. .

*U need 3 pairs of playing card for this game which means 56*3=156 cards*

1) 2 Players
2)Both the players get 40 cards each.
3)There will be 20 hidden cards.
4)56 cards in the deck.
5)Players have to somehow manage to make trios of the same cards.
6)Each player gets an opportunity to draw cards from the deck correspondingly.
7)Players may draw a card from the deck. Players will have to keep a card in the deck 2 if they draw a card from the deck.
8)To draw a card from the hidden pile players need to discard a trio.
9)This way players have to manage to get rid of all the cards they have.
10)The one who is able to get rid of them earlier wins the game:)

Hope your gonna enjoy it.. :p

1 comment:

  1. My friend made the typing error! not my fault at all. We didn't have enough time, so I copy-pasted stuff from his site.

    ReplyDelete