Friday, May 21, 2010

5/20/2010- Thursday

Today, we continued working on our game- shooting ducks. We got the ducks moving, but how do we make the ball shoot only when we want it to? We figured a way to just move it when we shoot it, real big code for that. Just to make the ball go up and back down when we press left button on the mouse. Easier said than done.

Anyways, things I learned:
1) The smaller way of moving any object.
Arnav sir introduced us to the class 'transformer' which has the method 'VelocityTranformer' which we can use to move objects.

2) The method used to detect mouse clicks.
Same as before, Arnav sir introduced us to the method.

3) The symbols used like &&(and) and ||(or), etc.
We read some chapters in our book and in the introduction of if and else conditions, we were also taken a bit deeper where we can add more specific conditions using '&&' and '||'.

Questions I have:
None for today.

But I still don't remember everything I read in the book. So please don't take any quiz, I can remember some part of it, but my memory is not at all anything like the computers. More like RAM, it is all gone as soon as I am shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment